AG Flight Health & Environment
The Flight Health & Environment (FHE) committee was founded in 2017. It currently consists of circa 10 active members from different airlines.
Before, the cabin air quality topic was part of a multi-disciplinary cooperation between different VC committees. As the topic of cabin air contamination gained importance, VC decided to form an autonomous committee to deal with the issue of cabin air quality. Other flight-related health & environment topics may follow.
Our goals are:
- Educational advertising to our members and passengers
- The best possible assistance to affected members
- Publication of well-founded information and latest research (including external scientific and technical expertise)
- Development and updating our releases on the basis of personal experience from our members
- Dialogue with manufacturers & government agencies of aviation industry regarding technology, legislative process and sequence of fume events